All Results by State
From Main Selection -> Job State -> All Results, you can check the details of all jobs (backups, restores, migrations, etc.). You can filter the results by Date range and clients (by time, by client and/or by location), by State (in progress, failed, successful, all states) and by Type (event type and backup level).
|You can use a force refresh by clicking Shift and Refresh button to clear the GUI cache memory. In some cases clicking only the Refresh button won't show the updated view.|
The following information is displayed:
- Job ID
- Event Type: backup, restore, media, etc.
- State: successful, active, error, etc.
- Object: The name of the object being processed.
- Task: The name of the task.
- Start/Stop time: Recorded start and stop time of the job.
- Sesam date: Sesam day is a backup day you define according to your backup routines. For example, your backups can run after midnight but retain the backup date of the prior day. Sesam day/backup day is defined by time set in the NEWDAY event. For details, see SEPuler: SEP sesam backup day.
- Saveset: Backup copy ID.
- Client: The name of the client.
- Backup EOL: The expiry date for all data that belongs to the same backup.
- Drive: The number of the drive used by a job.
- Data size: The size of the data specified in KiB, MiB.
- Throughput: Average throughput of the process.
- Duration: Duration of the job.
- Session ID: SEP sesam session ID.
- Pool: The name of the used media pool.
- Message: Information of the performed action, e.g., Backup completed successfully.
- Note: Comment of the user.