4 4 3 Beefalo:State
SEP sesam creates a state log. One line is written for each backup in chronological order. This information is saved as files in
<SESAM_VAR>/prot and can also be used for further processing (print, email).
|As of 4.4.3 Beefalo V2, you can also check your system logs online by using new Web UI. For details, see SEP sesam Web UI.|
- From - To: The date selection allows filtering of the output. By clicking Refresh the updated view is displayed.
- Today, Yesterday: Shows logs from today or yesterday.
- Help: Online help.
- Send: Emails the log to your support service or any other predefined address.
- Print: Prints the log by using the default printer.
- Search: Enables searching for specific backups.
|A backup day is defined by two Newday events. For details, see Newday Event.|