Release Notes 4.3.1
- 1 SEP sesam Release 4.3
- 2 Discontinued SEP sesam server support
- 3 New supported systems
- 4 End of maintenance announcement for older SEP sesam versions
- 5 New Features
- 6 Major Fixes
- 7 History
SEP sesam Release 4.3
Last document update: 21 APR 2014.
About SEP sesam
Updating your SEP sesam Installation
In case you update from the following versions:
- 3.6/4.x: Direct update from any of these versions is possible.
|Attention: Important Changes|
Discontinued SEP sesam server support
SEP sesam server package installation and support is no longer offered on the following systems:
- All Sesam server installed on 32 bit operating systems
- Windows 2003
- SLES 10
- SLES 11 SP1
- RHEL 5
Note: SLES 11 SP2/SP3 is still supported.
- Marathon Everrun
This does not affect SEP sesam Client packages. For a definite list of supported SEP sesam Clients please see SEP sesam Support Matrix.
New supported systems
Windows Server 2012 R2
SEP sesam Windows packages for Windows Server 2012 R2 are now available for download at download SEP sesam.
End of maintenance announcement for older SEP sesam versions
- Maintenance for SEP sesam version 4.2.2 will end on December 31st, 2015.
- Maintenance for SEP sesam version 4.2.1 will end on December 31st, 2014.
- Maintenance for SEP sesam version 4.0 ended on July 31st, 2013.
This does not affect SEP sesam Client packages for which there are no newer versions available.
- VMWare VDDK 5.5 for Windows is included
- Single Item Recover for VMWare vSphere
You will find complete GIT/CVS change reports here.