Copyright © SEP AG 1999-2017. All rights reserved.
Any form of reproduction of the contents or parts of this manual is allowed only with the express written permission from SEP AG. When compiling and designing user documentation SEP AG uses great diligence and attempts to deliver accurate and correct information. However, SEP AG cannot issue a guarantee for the contents of this manual.
- PostgreSQL setup (Helpful if PostgreSQL is not installed during SEP sesam installation)
- (Mass-)Adding Virtual Media - outdated - The DataStore should be used instead of DISK_HARD virtual media.
Configuration of virtual environments
- SEP sesam BSR Windows (similar hardware) - Bootable ISO image created via SEP sesam ISO image builder
- NetWare migration NetWare to OES2 SP1 – outdated – NetWare 5.x / 6.5 no longer supported by Micro Focus
- Printing paper Labels for Streamer Tapes – outdated – the script is no longer available