Archive:SEP sesam 184.108.40.206
|THE CONTENT OF THIS PAGE IS OUTDATED|
|SEP AG has discontinued support for obsolete SEP sesam versions. Instructions are still available for these SEP sesam products, however, SEP AG accepts no responsibility or liability for any errors or inaccuracies in the instructions or for the incorrect operation of obsolete SEP sesam software. It is strongly recommended that you update your SEP sesam software to the latest version. For the latest version of SEP sesam documentation, see documentation home.|
Please find below the most current release notes regarding enhancements and bug fixes for sesam 220.127.116.11. This update as of Jun 12, 2007.
The notes covers all changes between version 18.104.22.168 and 22.214.171.124
- Reject names of command events including white space
- Results of backups started by a task group are now visible in calender sheet
- Interpreter is set correctly to NONE for savesets not in a file format, like Oracle, DB2 ...
- Segement file is copied for migration too. This avoids trouble if saveset is splitted over 2 media, but information about next medium is incorrect in tape trailer.
- Wait until sm_sms_watch process is ready, before starting sbc. Avoids problem, that read reaches End-of-Medium, but sm_sms_watch is not ready to handle this situation.
- Filesystem browsing of exclude list doesn't create correct pattern. So exclude list has to be edited manually
- Protocol of Sesam newday couln't be displayed. You can use Logging->State instead