Archive:Install SEP sesam GUI on Mac OSX
|THE CONTENT OF THIS PAGE IS OUTDATED|
|SEP AG has discontinued support for obsolete SEP sesam versions. Instructions are still available for these SEP sesam products, however, SEP AG accepts no responsibility or liability for any errors or inaccuracies in the instructions or for the incorrect operation of obsolete SEP sesam software. It is strongly recommended that you update your SEP sesam software to the latest version. For the latest version of SEP sesam documentation, see documentation home.|
Copyright © SEP AG 1999-2019. All rights reserved.
Any form of reproduction of the contents or parts of this manual is allowed only with the express written permission from SEP AG. When compiling and designing user documentation SEP AG uses great diligence and attempts to deliver accurate and correct information. However, SEP AG cannot issue a guarantee for the contents of this manual.
Approach for Mac-OSX
- Extract the file sesam-gui-3.4.1.xx-linux_i586.tgz in the shell.
- xy@xy-mac:~$ tar -xzf Desktop/sesam-gui-3.4.1.xx-linux_i586.tgz
- xy@xy-mac:~$ cd sesam_gui_3.4.1.xx/
- xy@xy-mac:~/sesam_gui_3.4.1.xx$ tar -xzf linux_gui.3.4.1.xx.tgz
- xy@xy-mac:~/sesam_gui_3.4.1.xx$ cd bin/gui/
- xy@xy-mac:~/sesam_gui_3.4.1.xx/bin/gui$ export GUI_LANG="de"
- xy@xy-mac:~/sesam_gui_3.4.1.xx/bin/gui$ ./sesam_gui -S <hostname>